Real Estate, Events and Lifestyle Update from Summit Sotheby's International Realty
UTAH SKI RESORT OPENING DAYS
Announcing the 2019-2020 Ski Resort Opening Days across Utah
Source: Ski Utah
The leaves are changing, ski movies are touring mountain towns and energy is starting to shift to the upcoming ski season. With Utah offering The Greatest Snow on Earth along with some of the easiest accessibility through the Salt Lake International Airport, it is time to share our resorts' opening days.
Alta Ski Area
November 23, 2019
Brian Head Resort
November 15, 2019
Cherry Peak Resort
Deer Valley Resort
December 7, 2019
Eagle Point Resort
December 20, 2019
Park City Mountain
November 22, 2019
November 27, 2019
Solitude Mountain Resort
November 23, 2019
Sundance Mountain Resort
November 23, 2019
Woodward Park City
VIRTUAL REALITY WITH CURATE
Want virtual reality in the palm of your hand? How about redesigning a space in an instant? Curate by Sotheby's International Realty is real estate's first iphone and android app that lets you virtually stage, design and select furniture all from your mobile device. Select multiple design styles or even shop the room straight from this innovative first from Sotheby's International Realty.
AFFILIATE HIGHLIGHT: GOLDEN GATE SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY
With a lot of Utah's visitors and new residents coming from the San Francisco Bay Area, we thought it a perfect time to highlight our friends over at Golden Gate SIR.
Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty offers the premier real estate experience in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. They have listed and sold the pre-eminent properties in the Bay Area for more than 20 years, connecting sellers with qualified buyers from their local area and around the world.
Visit their website at goldengatesir.com
UPCOMING UTAH EVENTS
17th Annual Moab Folk Festival
Information and tickets
Caputo's 8th Annual Chocolate Festival
Downtown Artist Collective - SLC
November 15 - December 24
Live PC Give PC
Information and Donate Link
Park City Main Street Music Crawl
Tickets and Information
Free Entrance Days for Utah's National Parks
GET TO KNOW UTAH'S LEADING BROKERAGE
We understand it can be easy to assume that all real estate brokerages and sales associates are the same. The truth is, we do things differently, very differently. To help you quickly understand what makes Summit Sotheby's International Realty unique, we've put together a few bullet points so you can get to know us better.
- We have a state-wide office footprint, meaning we can help you no matter the area or price point.
- We are Utah's only true full-service real estate brokerage.
- We have an award-winning in-house advertising agency.
- We have a signature publication that is distributed strategically to over 230,000 households annually.
- We have over 50 support staff, which means we have a 4 to 1 sales associate to staff ratio.
- We have full-time, in-house photography and videography departments.
- We don't just post your property to the MLS. We publish our client's properties to over 5,000 websites, making sure listings get in front of the most qualified buyers.
- Our properties are on display on luxuryrealestate.com, Google's #1 ranked website for luxury real estate.
- We have a brand and marketing relationship with the Sotheby's Auction House.
- We have real estate, relocation, property management and development divisions all working to provide award-winning service.
INTERCAP LENDING UPDATE
Utah's population is expected to grow 1.7% per year. Projected population is over 3.7 million by 2028. Intercap Lending has put together a state and county short-term population study that breaks down age, location and migration data. To view the report, click here.