Promontory: At A Glance – February 2019
About the Land:
- 6,400 Acres
- 60% designated open space 1,674 homesites
- 1,006 sold to date
About the Homes:
- 571 homes completed
- 70 homes under construction
- 21 in design review
- 24 unique neighborhoods – 6 with new home construction by Promontory Homes
About The Membership:
- Full or Social Membership available to Promontory property owners
- 640 Members – 80% Full Members and 20% Social Members
Promontory members come from all over the world with the common interest of a four-season private community. They value quality of life, diversity of amenities, fine dining and luxury, ease of travel with direct flights to SLC International and proximity to Park City.
About The Market Share:
- Promontory crossed $200 M in volume for the first time ever in 2018.
- 94 agents contributed to the $200 M.
- Promontory accounts for 22% of all lot & home sales in the Park City area.
Did You Know?
The beautiful rock walls lining the entrance of the Main Gate and winding through almost 1,000 acres of the Promontory Conservancy were mined from the same quarry that had been used to provide the stone ballast for the Union Pacific Railroad’s rail-beds. The natural gray, charcoal, white (calcium) and rusted iron ore colors in the rocks became the original color palette of Promontory.
Play Your Way – with 13 Signature Club Amenities and endless year-round activities, there is something for everyone at Promontory
- DYE CANYON GOLF COURSE
- NICKLAUS PAINTED VALLEY GOLF COURSE
- RANCH CLUBHOUSE FITNESS & SPA
- ALPINE LODGE AT DEER VALLEY
- SHED CLUBHOUSE
- KID’S CABIN
- BEACH HOUSE
- OUTFITTER’S CABIN
- EQUESTRIAN CENTER
- MTN. GARDEN PARK & BOAT HOUSE GOLF HOUSE
- THE HUB
- PC LODGE
For more information on Promontory, visit promontoryclub.com or contact your Summit Sotheby’s International Realty Sales Associate.